United Kingdom is seeing a clump of viruses these days, which resulted a lot of countries has halted flights services to UK, owing to new strain of Covid-19.
India too has prohibited all the flights services till Dec 31.India’s suspension of Aviation Ministry announced this evening.
The decision will come into effect from Tuesday’s midnight. All the passengers arriving tomorrow will have to go through RT-PCR Test at airport. Those who reports positive,will be sent into institution quarantine and instructed to isolate themselves.
Earlier,Delhi’s Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal had tweeted about immediate suspension of flights services to UK.
“New mutation of corona virus has emerged in UK, which is a super-spreader. I urge central government to ban all flights from UK immediately” he said.
While Health Minister Dr Harshvardhan advised people to not panic about. The government is ensuring everything in the favour of nation and it’s people.
New Covid strain explained:-
• The New cluster of Virus is known as B.1.1.7
• Considered to be a mutation of Corona virus
• There is no proof of serious infection so far.
• Occurs large numbers of genetic changes.
• More contagious
• Found in UK, Italy and some other parts of Europe
• Experts says, It might be vulnerable to Vaccine